Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Black and red wedding invitation & table numbers / Invitatii de nunta cu rosu si negru & numere de masa

Hello again :)

During the last months wedding invitations, table numbers and money envelopes were my main activity. It was a pleasure and I want to share with you my work, hope I won`t be boring... 

This red and black sunflower wedding invitation is for a wedding from a medieval location. It`s my old design (with brown and green from here) but with other colors (black and dark red).




Dragele mele,

in ultima vreme am lucrat la invitatii de nunta, meniuri si plicuri de bani. Cam aceasta a fost principala activitate. Am mai multe poze, sper sa nu fiu plictisitoare :)
Acest model cu negru si visiniu este un model pe care l-am facut pentru o clienta care va avea nunta intr-o locatie medievala. Este o adaptare a modelului cu maro si verde de aici.

Many hugs,
Imbratisari,
Anca :)

7 comments:

  1. So simple and elegant!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the old one and i love the new one,nice choice of collors,looks very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean lines and the way the quilled flower makes a bold statement!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice, exelent work, I like it so much.
    I like quilling, but I don't have original tools, I have handmade tools,becouse I don't have whewre to buy it, and I give best of myself, but, I am not good.
    I learn.
    I like pressed flowers, decoupague, and something else, all the crafts.
    best wishes.
    Greetings from Belgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in-love with the flower accent! It's so simple yet so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anca,imi poti spune un pret, te rog, pentru o astfel de invitatie?
    Dar un nr. pentru masa cat costa?

    Mersi frumos :)

    ReplyDelete