Friday, February 10, 2012

New wedding invitations - Design nou de invitatii pt nunta

Here is a new and gorgeous design for a wedding invitation. I used soft colors, a little bit of green and an organza ribbon.
Iata un nou model splendid de invitatie. Am folosit culori mai calde si mai discrete decat de obicei, cu un pic de verde si o panglica de organaza mai ingusta.


I don`t know why I can not put myself together and post these days... It`s a strange feeling, I hope it will pass.
Parca am un blocaj zilele acestea si nu reusesc sa postez... Sper sa-mi treaca :)




Well that`s all for today...
Cam atat pentru azi,
Anca

6 comments:

  1. Foarte frumoasa invitatie !!
    Happy valentine's Day !
    aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place foarte mult invitatia, delicata si eleganta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very elegant invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb - I love both the quilling and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete