Monday, January 2, 2012

A Brand New Happy Year


All around bloggers are writing about this new year. It`s so inspiring! Here is this sunflower table number, number 12... like year 2012.

I begin this New Year with a lot of plans and dreams and all I wish during this year is to remember that I am the one who choses to do or not to do those things. Sometimes I work so hard that I forget the way everything started - having fun. I started quilling only to have fun. It`s the same with my dreams and plans - they come from my wish and from my choices, they come from my desire to make this journey on Earth even more fantastic than it is.

May we all have a fabulous and beautiful and healthy and happy and peaceful year!

Anca

5 comments:

  1. La multi ani!
    Un an plin de inspiratie si de joaca, de creatie vesela si productiva!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card...
    Wish u a fabulous creative new year....

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card,wish you a great 2012!!!!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un 2012 minunat, cu cat mai multe vise implinite iti doresc! Este tare draguta micuta floare quilling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dear little sunflower, so small yet recognizable. Happy New Year, Anca!

    ReplyDelete