Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

Or could say Oh Christmas quilled tree, Oh Christmas quilled tree...
The last days were crazy and I`ve struggled to keep balance. Not so easy.. yet I try.
I love this new design. I`ll use fewer words and I`ll let you admire the cards.
First: green and white,




Second: red and green, (as you can see a not so good fast photo)


And third: my favourite combination wood and red and green and... oh


Now I appologize for not leaving too many comments on your blogs these days...
And I want to wish a Very Merry Christmas and Peace be upon you all these days and always.
Anca
Si trebuie neaparat sa va spun cateva cuvinte in romana pentru ca e limba noastra dulce. Craciun Fericit tuturor si multa Pace in suflete si in lume de Craciun si intotdeauna. Si sanatate. Si tot ce-i mai minunat si mai bun pentru toti.
Va pup cu drag,
Anca

4 comments:

  1. there all so beautiful!!!
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tare dragute felicitarile, bradutii arata atat de frumos!!!
    Sarbatori fericite!!!

    ReplyDelete